Start of Year
Kindergarten 2018 - Monday 5 February
Come to the kindergarten rooms between 8.45am and 9.15am to find your child’s class and teacher.
Morning tea for parents/carers in the hall following settling them into their class.
New Students in Years 1-6 - Tuesday 6 February
Students who have completed enrolment procedures, tours and have received their welcome letter should come on Tuesday 6 February and meet in the library. They will have a special welcome and then be taken to their class. Parents/carers are invited to join morning tea in the hall.
First Day for Years 1-6 Students - Tuesday 6 February
All students assemble in their meeting points hall to be welcomed. Students will be directed to class groups. Morning Tea for parents/carers will follow in the hall.
- Years 1/2 meet in the multipurpose room
- Years 3/4 meet in the junior hall
- Years 5/6 meet in the main school hall
Preschool sessions start the week beginning Monday 5 February 2018. The Wednesday to Friday session will commence 12pm on Wednesday 7 February.
- Gulambany – Monday – Wednesday
- Munnagayi – Monday – Wednesday
- Gudgauar – Wednesday – Friday
Monday preschool parents are invited to join kinder parents in the hall for morning tea. The Wednesday group are invited for a coffee/tea after 12.00pm in the Library Conference Room.
2018 CLASS LISTS will be on display in the noticeboards near the library on Friday 2 February 2018 from 8:30am.
2018 BOOK PACKS
The packs are provided through OfficeMax with specific deadlines as below:
- when ordered on or before 17 December 2017 there will be no delivery fee
- if ordered after 17 December 2017 and on or before 31 December 2017 a delivery fee of $12.95 will be charged
- all book packs will be delivered to Turner School as the nominated address and then distributed to the student’s classes.
All payments are made through the OfficeMax website. You can find the book pack information and pack lists here: