Policies and guidelines
Education Directorate (ED) policies
Education Directorate policies succinctly articulate the Directorate's position, provide a framework for action and ensure a consistent approach to our day-to-day activities and decision making. Policies may be supported by school based guidelines. All Directorate policies can be viewed on the Education Directorate website.
Turner School guidelines
Turner School guidelines are developed in conjunction with the School Board to address specific concerns or considerations that are school specific and useful for the school community.
- Turner School Sun Protection Guidelines (Draft) (pdf,127kb)
- Turner School Food and Drink Guidelines (pdf, 308KB)
- Turner School Hydrotherapy Guidelines (pdf, 86KB) – the Turner School Hydrotherapy Guidelines include specific provisions for the identification of students for accessing hydrotherapy and the accompanying medical and safety provisions in managing the program and communicating with families.
- Turner School Parent Communication Protocols (pdf, 154KB) – the Parent Communication Protocols statement outlines the practices followed by the school community in fostering positive and efficient communication between home and school. The statement also outlines the different ways that the school communicates about student learning.
- Turner School Gifted and Talented Education Guidelines (pdf, 194KB)
- Turner School Safe and Supportive School Guidelines (pdf, 1.84MB)
- Turner School Uniform Guidelines (pdf. 208KB)