Policies and guidelines
Education Directorate (ED) policies
Education Directorate policies succinctly articulate the Directorate's position, provide a framework for action and ensure a consistent approach to our day-to-day activities and decision making. Policies may be supported by school based guidelines. All Directorate policies can be viewed on the Education Directorate website.
Turner School guidelines
Turner School guidelines are developed in conjunction with the School Board to address specific concerns or considerations that are school specific and useful for the school community.
- Turner School Sun Protection Guidelines (Draft) (pdf,121kb)
- Turner School Food and Drink Guidelines (pdf, 308KB)
- Turner School Parent Communication Guidelines (pdf, 312KB)
- Turner School Gifted and Talented Education Guidelines (pdf, 194KB)
- Turner School Safe and Supportive School Guidelines (pdf, 1.84MB)
- Turner School Uniform Guidelines (pdf. 208KB)
- Turner School Hydrotherapy Guidelines (pdf.418KB)