The Turner School uniform colours are green and black. Our uniform helps promote a sense of belonging and being part of the same team. Students are expected to wear the full Turner School Board approved uniform. The Board has an approach of encouraging and supporting the wearing of the uniform rather than a punitive approach. It is understood that at times things happen to make the wearing of the uniform difficult.
- Plain black shorts, trousers or tracksuit pants
- Black netball skirt/skort
- Turner polo shirt – short or long sleeved
- Turner hooded school jumper and/or Turner black polo fleece jacket
- Black shoes/black joggers and white/black socks
- Year 5/6 may wear black jeans
- Year 6 polo shirt
- Green bucket, wide brimmed or legionnaire hat to provide Sun Smart protection. Green or black beanies may be worn during the colder months.
Non uniform items - Leggings, baseball caps and clothing (including jackets) that is not green or black should not be worn as part of the school uniform.
Turner School P&C - A Fairtrade uniform option for uniforms at Turner
There is a small supply of bucket hats available from the Condamine St office.
Sizes: Small-Medium or Medium-Large
Price: $8.25 (Cash sales only)
A limited pool of second hand clothing is also available from the Condamine St office.
Please mark your child's name on all personal items including clothing. Lost property baskets are located in the Condamine St and David St buildings. Unclaimed items remaining at school at the end of term are donated to charity.